Thursday, November 27, 2008

the most non-bizarre European Invasion Day


All right, Jbo has been browbeating me that I am just way too serious, write too seriously about too much serious stuff, and have moved away form my formerly "more natural self."  In an effort to take his request (and criticisms) more seriously, I am trying to think of something bizarre.  The trouble is, I am just not a bizarre person for the most part, unless you count the fact that I have married two Republicans.  Not bizarrely, the first match was not made in heaven, and thus, we did not last long when our political wills collided often and with disastrous results, given he was a career officer in the nation's defense system. :)

Much to my delight, current husband converted to voting Democratic.  While I would like to take credit for the change, I have to confess it was really George W. Bush who steered him toward the left and the light, so perhaps that is at least one good thing to come out of the current administration.

And finally, in London, they label the dresser drawers so you can figure out where things are stored.  And that is pretty bizarre.

1 comment:

  1. Suzzasippi, the latest addition to my exceptional group of regular contributing bloggers contributes her first, original blog post today, Thanksgiving, 2008. Glad to have you Suz and look forward to years of salacious blogging. jbo

    ReplyDelete